Top 10 Downloads*
- Technology, Security, and Individual Privacy: New Tools, New Threats, and New Public Perceptions
- How Users Assess Web Pages for Information Seeking
- The Effects of the Children's Internet Protection Act (CIPA) in Public Libraries and its Implications for Research: A Statistical, Policy, and Legal Analysis
- Scholarly Work and the Shaping of Digital Access
- On the Web at Home: Information Seeking and Web Searching in the Home Environment
- Popular Music Access: The Sony Music Browser
- Introduction to Bioinformatics
- Modeling the Information-Seeking Behavior of Social Scientists: Ellis's Study Revisited
- A Nonlinear Model of Information-Seeking Behavior
- The Use of Theory in Information Science Research
*from the ASIS&T Digital Library
Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (JASIST), a fully refereed scholarly and technical periodical, has been published continuously since 1950. Edited by Blaise Cronin, JASIST publishes reports of research and development in a wide range of subjects and applications in information science and technology.
Volume 65 Issue 4 (April 2014)
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
How many athletes qualified for the London Olympic Games?
An arts-informed study of information using the draw-and-write technique
Dynamic topic detection and tracking: A comparison of HDP, C-word, and cocitation methods
Wanying Ding and Chaomei Chen
Twitter users' interest in asteroid 2012 DA14 mirrored the asteroid's trajectory during its Earth flyby
Stefan Stieger and Viren Swami
Learning to expand queries using entities
Wladmir C. Brandão, Rodrygo L. T. Santos, Nivio Ziviani, Edleno S. de Moura and Altigran S. da Silva
Dyadic attribution model: A mechanism to assess trustworthiness in virtual organizations
Shuyuan Mary Ho and Izak Benbasat
The information journey of marketing professionals: Incorporating work task-driven information seeking, information judgments, information use, and information sharing
Jia Tina Du
Understanding information and communication technology behavioral intention to use: Applying the UTAUT model to social networking site adoption by young people in a least developed country
Bangaly Kaba and Bakary Touré
A grounded theory of the practice of web information architecture in large organizations
When complexity becomes interesting
Frans van der Sluis, Elisabeth M. A. G. van Dijk, Franciska M. G. de Jong, Egon L. van den Broek and Richard J. Glassey
How to Conduct a Practice-Based Study: Problems and Methods – By Gherardi Silvia; Practice Theory, Work and Organization: An Introduction – By Nicolini Davide; The Dynamics of Social Practice: Everyday Life and How It Changes – By Shove Elizabeth, Pantzar Mike and Watson Matthew
Andrew M. Cox
JASIST is published for ASIS&T by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 605 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10016.
*Institutions must have a site license to access the Digital Library. For more information, please contact John Wiley & Sons.
ASIS&T is proud to announce our new Digital Library which contains searchable full-text articles from JASIST, ARIST, Bulletin, & Annual Conference Proceedings.
JASIST started out as American Documentation with its first issue in 1950. In 1970, AD became JASIS. The name changed again in 2000, to the current name, the Journal of ASIST, or JASIST.