Top 10 Downloads*
- Technology, Security, and Individual Privacy: New Tools, New Threats, and New Public Perceptions
- How Users Assess Web Pages for Information Seeking
- The Effects of the Children's Internet Protection Act (CIPA) in Public Libraries and its Implications for Research: A Statistical, Policy, and Legal Analysis
- Scholarly Work and the Shaping of Digital Access
- On the Web at Home: Information Seeking and Web Searching in the Home Environment
- Popular Music Access: The Sony Music Browser
- Introduction to Bioinformatics
- Modeling the Information-Seeking Behavior of Social Scientists: Ellis's Study Revisited
- A Nonlinear Model of Information-Seeking Behavior
- The Use of Theory in Information Science Research
*from the ASIS&T Digital Library
Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (JASIST), a fully refereed scholarly and technical periodical, has been published continuously since 1950. Edited by Blaise Cronin, JASIST publishes reports of research and development in a wide range of subjects and applications in information science and technology.
Volume 66 Issue 3 (March 2015)
JASIST is published for ASIS&T by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 605 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10016.
*Institutions must have a site license to access the Digital Library. For more information, please contact John Wiley & Sons.
ASIS&T is proud to announce our new Digital Library which contains searchable full-text articles from JASIST, ARIST, Bulletin, & Annual Conference Proceedings.
JASIST started out as American Documentation with its first issue in 1950. In 1970, AD became JASIS. The name changed again in 2000, to the current name, the Journal of ASIST, or JASIST.