Dues: $140 per year
Membership Application: Online or Print
Regular membership is open to any interested party. Benefits include:
- Free Webinars.
- Access to the Bulletin.
- Subscription to either the online or print version of the Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (JASIS&T). Regular members have the option of receiving both print and online access for an additional $25 per year.
- Access to JobLine, ASIS&T's regular listing of career opportunities in the information field.
- Participation in the ASIS&T Placement Service, which brings jobseekers and employers together at ASIS&T annual conferences.
- Access to the online membership directory.
- Membership in the local ASIS&T chapter (where one exists), one Special Interest Group and $10 for as many additional SIGs you wish.
- The right to vote and hold office in ASIS&T.
- Access to all ASIS&T group discount programs.
- Significantly reduced registration fees for ASIS&T conferences, summits and continuing education seminars.
- Valuable discounts on all ASIS&T publications.
- Employees of Corporate Patrons receive a $5.00 discount on regular membership.