Amazing techniques and technologies evolve daily in the fields of library and information science, communication, networking technologies, and computer science. Yet as isolated groups, information professionals in one field often are insulated from developments in others.
ASIS&T is the only professional association that bridges the gap between the diverse needs of researchers, developers and end users, and between the challenge and opportunities associated with emerging technologies and applications.
- Subscriptions to internationally recognized publications, the Bulletin, JASIST, and ARIST.
- Networking opportunities through ASIS&Ts local chapters.
- Reduced rates to annual conferences and summits.
- The opportunity to join ASIS&T Special Interest Groups (SIGs) (1 free, $6 for each additional SIG).
- Access to ASIS&Ts JobLine containing available position in the information science field and participation in the Placement Center held at the annual meeting.
- 10% Discount for Drexel's online degree program.
- A range of insurance plans including term life, disability, in-hospital, comprehensive health, major medical, and medicare supplement insurance.
- Unrestricted access to the online membership directory and digital library.
- View and edit your membership profile online.
- View members in your chapter(s) or sig(s).
Learn about developments across the entire scope of the information science discipline.
Advance your work to the next level. Locate researchers, developers, consultants or end users among the membership.
Contribute to the development of policies and standards that affect your and your field.
Online Degree Program
Only ASIS&T members can earn an online degree at Drexel University and get a 10% reduction in regular tuition fees.