Top 10 Downloads*
- Museum Informatics: Collections, People, Access, Use
- Becoming Digital
- Ontologies and the Semantic Web
- Complex Acts of Knowing: Paradox and Descriptive Self Awareness
- Beyond the Gallery Walls: Tools and Methods for Leading End-Users to Collections Information
- Reinventing Information Services Outsourcing: A New Management Tool or Just a Fad?
- Metadata: A Fundamental Component of the Semantic Web
- Metadata Generation: Processes, People and Tools
- Copyright's Digital Dilemma Today: Fair Use or Unfair Constraints?
- Semantic Web Services
*from the ASIS&T Digital Library
|Cognitive Work Analysis
An Ecological Approach to the Design of Information Systems
We Don't Do That Here: Using Cognitive Work Analysis to Learn About Organizational Culture
Information Sharing of an Informatics Student Design Team
Ammy Jiranida Phuwanartnurak
Using CWA to Frame an Investigation into the Use of Corporate Body Publications
Contextual Analysis for the Design of Controlled Vocabularies
|Impacts of Mass
Digitization Projects on Libraries and Information Policy|
Trudi Bellardo Hahn
Changing Approaches to Metadata at bbc.co.uk: From Chaos to Control and Then Letting Go Again
Visibility of Student Member Involvement in ASIS&T Leadership Roles
Phillip M. Edwards
Selected Abstracts from JASIST
Irene L. Travis
What is the Bulletin?
Bulletin of the American Society for Information Science and Technology is a bi-monthly news magazine packed with developments and issues affecting the field, pragmatic management reports, opinion, and news of people and events in the information science community.
Free, full text issues of the Bulletin, from the December 1994/January1995 issue to the present, are available on this site or though the Digital Library.